I’ll admit, I wondered what to expect live from a band that has become famous almost entirely on the back of acoustic covers as Boyce Avenue has. I was shocked and awed, to say the least. By the time they’d finished tearing through a fully overdriven cover of “Everlong” by The Foo Fighters, I was left with no doubt what their philosophy on live shows was.Read More
- Adelaide Fans Want Horne Bad, but Will he Really Solve Everything?
- The AFL Will Change the Game Forever if Successful in the Mackay Tribunal Case
- Youth Later, Older but Inexperienced First
- Why Adelaide Won’t Win a Flag Under Don Pyke
- Live Review: Boyce Avenue + In Stereo + Marcelo – Thebarton Theatre, Adelaide (09.12.16)