Insisting that a player has an obligation to concede possession of the ball to another player if contesting that ball could create head-high contact fundamentally changes the DNA of Australian Rules football.Read More
Tag: hunter clark
- Adelaide Fans Want Horne Bad, but Will he Really Solve Everything?
- The AFL Will Change the Game Forever if Successful in the Mackay Tribunal Case
- Youth Later, Older but Inexperienced First
- Why Adelaide Won’t Win a Flag Under Don Pyke
- Live Review: Boyce Avenue + In Stereo + Marcelo – Thebarton Theatre, Adelaide (09.12.16)